Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Fell Off Cont.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since Lizzy decided to close the other thread under false pretenses, continuing the thread here. 

Sense screen falling off without warning or reason, and Fitbit not addressing the root cause [officially]. Issue is screen coming detached, and most responses from Fitbit is to go buy a new one. (After they say to go contact support.)

Two common factors for the screen prematurely coming loose:

heat

water

The root issue is the glue holding the screen on fails prematurely. The root cause is still unknown, and has not been acknowledged officially from Fitbit. 

For those needing a how to on fixing it permanently, here is the how-to. There are some videos on YouTube, but please read this thoroughly. 

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Sense/Sense-Screen-just-fell-off/m-p/5111481/highlight/true#M47501

Some users recommend other sealants. I have only had success with what is posted in the above, and following the guide exactly.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Wow @HyTeK that is really interesting. I have never had a screen come off but if I do I will give that a go if it is out of warranty! Well done. Your description of the stages is nice and clear too. Thanks for taking the time

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer