Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense ECG App always inconclusive if HR above 100 bpm

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

From the manual, which was again linked to me today by a CS rep (I've lost track of how many times I have even opened tickets on this only to just have them closed and marked as resolved without any resolution):

Inconclusive threshold should be 120bpmInconclusive threshold should be 120bpm

So the threshold is supposed to be 120 bpm but for me, doing everything else perfectly in accordance with the manual (I even shaved my wrist/arm once and that wasn't fun growing back) I only get ECG readings when my pulse goes up to a max of 100 bpm.  If it goes to 101 bpm or higher the result is inconclusive.  Always - and I mean every. single. time.  I've had my Sense since November 2020 and it has been doing this ever since I got it.  It will give me a "Normal Sinus Rhythm" assessment if my pulse is at 100 bpm or below when I take it (I run tachy so hitting 50 bpm just doesn't happen). 

Does anyone else have this problem?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @sarcazm.

Thanks for the detailed information, the picture and the steps tried on your own. I understand your concern about the ECG app showing that result and I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. I've requested a new case to our Support team, so they can investigate more about this specific issue and provide you with assistance. You'll receive an email with more information, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Best Answer