Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense How do I turn OFF heart Rate questions? "Are you OK?"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Sense keeps waking me up in the middle of the night  with a vibration alerts. The message says " "Your Heartrate is outside of your thresholds. Are you OK?" 

There are two buttons that say Yes and no. 

Pressing "YES" snoozes the message but often reappears 2 or 3 times. 

If I select "NO" it tells me the MedID App is not installed and tells me to install it. 

I have gone into "Sense >Settings> High and low Heartrate" and made sure high and low heart rate notifications are turned off. 

I have gone into the "High and Low heartrate" app ( confusing BTW... why have this in general settings and also in an app?!) but when I click "settings" I just get a message that says "Syncing settings...." and gets stuck there. 

I don't want to shut off ALL notifications, only these heartrate ones. And I have notifications unselected in the only place I can find to do that.  

Any help is greatly appreciated

I have tried setting custom thresholds at 40BPM and 150BPM  

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Cwinship71 welcome to the community, may I draw your attention to How do I track heart rate with my Fitbit device? and the links it contains. I apologise if you have already seen it. There is a section on HR notifications.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

@Cwinship71   I'm not sure why you are getting these alerts when you have them turned off.  Please try the following.  Go to the High/low heart rate app and choose Permissions instead of Settings.  Turn them off.  Please get back if this doesn't help.

I think the app exists because this feature is only available on the Sense, Versa 3, and Charge 5.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer