Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense Not Charging Due To Cable Pin

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

One of the pins on my new Sense charger is pushed in and won't come out. I've only had this watch and charger for a month and have charged it a few times as mine keeps a good battery life. I've looked at other posts and comments and have tried to get the pin to bounce back up but it won't. I can't find a customer service phone number or chat area to request help or get a new charger. Very irritated! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @RoseisRiveting  the link for support is at the bottom of each page and on the app, but click on this https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @RoseisRiveting  the link for support is at the bottom of each page and on the app, but click on this https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US 

Best Answer

Thanks! I went into my fitbit app and found a help and support link. From there I went on to the chat mode and they were great! It took about 16 minutes and I got a new chord for my Sense. It was that easy. I kept clicking on help on community pages and kept getting rerouted to the help links for each model and not for real support. 

Best Answer

Great news @RoseisRiveting . Fitbit support is really good helping us. Glad you're getting your new charging cord.

Best Answer

Haha

3rd Sense because I stick with fitbit,  need the GPS access for activities etc. ... BUT CHAGING CABLE ... another fail! I have purchased an extra cable for my newest Sense. A pin is stuck down AGAIN ... and youbSELL new cable as a solution. 

I  researching another tracker option. ... 

Best Answer
0 Votes