Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense battery died in the middle of exercise

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve just climbed a mountain. An actual mountain. I’ve been training for ages and this is my first actual mountain to climb. Thanks charged my fitbit and made sure I was recording the exercise. Finish up and, what do you know, the fitbit was dead. I’ve recorded about a third of my efforts. 

The whole point of the sense is that it will track your exercise and it can’t???  What’s the point of it?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @katylui. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Sense. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

Please keep in mind that the battery life of your Sense will depend on how frequent certain features such as GPS connection, SpO2 tracking or Always-On Display are used. This doesn't mean that you shouldn't use them, but just to take them into consideration.

That being said, I'd suggest trying the tips described in this help article to maximize the battery life, fully charge your Sense with the charging cable that came in the box and monitor its behavior in the next days to see how it goes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @katylui. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Sense. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

Please keep in mind that the battery life of your Sense will depend on how frequent certain features such as GPS connection, SpO2 tracking or Always-On Display are used. This doesn't mean that you shouldn't use them, but just to take them into consideration.

That being said, I'd suggest trying the tips described in this help article to maximize the battery life, fully charge your Sense with the charging cable that came in the box and monitor its behavior in the next days to see how it goes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes