Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense battery died without warning

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Charged my Sense overnight, took it off the charger with 100% battery at 5am. Worked and bathed 8 horses done around 11am. Came home took my Sense off and cleaned it of sweat and dust and the battery was at 80% which is normal since I live in West Texas where our temps have been 95+. Didn't notice until around 4pm that it was dead and not responding. I tried restarting it, put it on the charger to see if that would jump start it. All pins on Charger clean. According to my app the last sync was 11:30am. I did notice that all this week the battery had been draining rapidly. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

This rapid discharging is a new common fault and so is the problem with the pins on the charger adapter.

For the latter check the 4 pins are equally prominent.

For the rapid discharge there is nothing you can do till Fitbit fix it. May be turning off the phone's Bluetooth when you can will help.

Probably best to inform Fitbit Support directly.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, I tried a few fixes and luckily it's working again 😁 I did turn off the Bluetooth and cleaned the pins plus plugged it into a wall charger. I did leave it on the charger all night and day. Thankful I don't have to send it in!

Best Answer

Normally the watch should only take about an hour to charge.

If it takes longer than that there may be an issue with the 4 pins on the charger, inspect carefully for signs of abnormalities.

Also just in case try a shutdown of the watch and put it back on charge to start it.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes