Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense battery draining

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi fitbit support

ive noticed that recently my battery is draining over 24 hours when it used to last 4/5 days without using gps etc…. I charged it 2 hours ago and already used 11% without using any of its functions,I’ve been with Fitbit for years as I love the dashboard but it seems that every new model that comes out there are issues after 12 to 18 months,was really hoping I could stick with Fitbit but this batter my issue is causing me so much grief,hope you can help out here 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Stuartbutler01. Welcome to the community forums

Thank you for taking the time to share the experience with your Sense and for letting me know the details.

I'd suggest the following:

1. Check to see if you’re using high battery use features. For more information please visit Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?
  2. Please follow the charging tips in this Fitbit help article Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?
  3. Let’s try a restart. For more information please see How do I restart my Fitbit device?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Stuartbutler01 - always monitor battery life on the watch by swiping the face to the right to get to Quick Settings (in the Fitbit App it can be updated intermittently).

If you have restarted it and it declines more than 2% per hour in the day it probably has developed a fault.

However to make sure, run it in standalone mode by turning off the phone's Bluetooth and restarting the watch again. This will isolate any causes from the Fitbit App but you won't get any notifications during this test.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes