Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense battery empty within 24H after full charging

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since a couple of weeks I have a real issue with the battery of my Sense. I cannot wear the watch a full day without charging. I did not change any settings, and all battery consuming features are off any way. This is really a nuisance, at least my watch is in the charger all night (so I cannot use it to record during sleep), but frequently I also have to charge it during the day. F.e. it is now on 17%, I only took it out of the charger fully charged at 19.00 CET last night.. Can you please help me? Until now I was really very happy with my Sense..

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @piabiedtop That doesn't sound good at all. Try restarting it a few times if you haven't already. If that doesn't help then try contacting Fitbit Support  and see if they can help.

Restart your Tracker  

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @piabiedtop That doesn't sound good at all. Try restarting it a few times if you haven't already. If that doesn't help then try contacting Fitbit Support  and see if they can help.

Restart your Tracker  

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes