Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense battery life

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had fitbits for years and swapped from the charge series to the sense earlier this year, the battery life only seems to last 2 days and I and having to charge it every other night where as the charge was every week, could the battery be faulty? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Abi_miller It could be,  but it depends on how you are using it and what you have turned on. I also have a Sense and mine lasts 5 or 6 days without running it down to the critical level. I don't use GPS or other battery using apps or watch faces etc. You would be best to contact Fitbit Support  and see what they think. Good luck with it

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Abi_miller It could be,  but it depends on how you are using it and what you have turned on. I also have a Sense and mine lasts 5 or 6 days without running it down to the critical level. I don't use GPS or other battery using apps or watch faces etc. You would be best to contact Fitbit Support  and see what they think. Good luck with it

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer