Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense battery life

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just received my FitBit Sense of Monday, I love it but the battery life is so short, i thought it was supposed to last 5-6 days, mine is barely lasting 2 days.  It drained over 30% last night while I was sleeping.  I don't have any notifications turned on or anything.  I don't understand how it's draining so fast.  These FitBits are not cheap, I was hoping for better quality.  Any suggestions on how I can get better battery life?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @Mitch81, welcome to the community. I suggest you check that "Snore report" is disabled, this function is a real juice hog. There's a section about it in this article How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device? and the battery drain

From the Today screen in your Fitbit app>sleep tile>settings gear (top right)> swipe up to the bottom, "Detect snoring" turn the slider off, return to today & sync.

Other settings including GPS will affect battery drain and will, of course, depend on what you do in the way of activities.

I hope this helps but if you are still stuck please post here again.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes