Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense charger

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The charger for this watch is horrible. The one that came with didn't last a week before the pins got jammed. Bought a replacement and it only wants to slow charge even though I'm using a fast charging transformer. Absolute garbage. Make a charger that clips on like the charge 3 rather than holding it in place with magnets.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

HI @Yaslana -  yes, in the meantime there are a couple of things that can help the slow charge message.

1. Restart the watch via Shutdown from the watch Settings menu. Wat at least 10 seconds before proceeding.
  2. Make sure the terminals are really clean How do I clean my Fitbit device?
  3. Before plugging in, place the watch on the charger and note the position, if it gives slow charging
    1. you can ignore it, it will probably charge
    2. unplug and adjust the position slightly and try again.
    3. if successful note the position for the next time
  4. You may have success by placing the charge cable on a flat surface and hover the watch horizontally over it till it clips in place, This is it's natural position but it's possible the magnets get misaligned over time.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What can I do about the stick pin? I have this issue as well.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Replace the cable. I took apart the original charger cable when mine stuck to try and fix it. Its part of an assembly that's soldered to a board. Easier to just buy a new cable.

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer

Hi @Aschulte13 - if your watch is in warranty you can also get one free from Fitbit, in the app, click profile photo, Help & support, Contact Customer support.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes