Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense consistently won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every day, and recently more often, my Fitbit Sense will not sync with my phone. I used to have to periodically restart the Sense to get it so sync in the morning, and then it devolved to every morning, but it would continue to work the rest of the day. Now, not only do I have to completely disconnect the Sense from my phone and re-connect it, but I have to do this throughout the day whenever I want to sync. All of my things are up-to-date. I've tried restarting my phone, turning the Bluetooth on/off, and varying other levels of restarts. I've had this watch for only a few months, and it already seems to be breaking down. For the cost of this watch, I expect it to do the simple task of syncing regularly and last me longer than a few months. 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @JCBish.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling about this situation. I was able to see that you have already a case with our Support team. I recommend to continue working with them since they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes