Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense: distance for notifications/ find my phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

So I switched to Sense after Versa (1st version). I have to admit I am very disappointed on the distance for notifications  or vn using the app "Find my phone". I have a 1 story house and do jot have my phone all the time on me so receiving notifications on my watch is important.  I had no issue getting the notifications on my versa from the 1st floor or even the basement. But now with the Sense I feel the distance fie Bluetooth is smaller so I don't get my calls or notifications as I used to. Also I misplace my phone regularly and I love the Find my phone app. It would work perfectly with the Versa but now I have to be almost close to my phone for it to work. Very disappointing!!! I regret changing now the model. I should have stayed with Versa. Please fix/increase the distance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Bposh - it might not be the distance that us the issue.

If you have the latest version of the Fitbit App there is currently a bug and you may not get notifications and also the phone setup can play a role.

The Fitbit App and Bluetooth need to be running in background and the watch syncing well.

You can use the SimpleCheckUp app on the watch to check if the watch can connect to the phone then you will know how far it can work. 

Start the app, it tells you when you last synced, always useful, tap next and see if it connects.

If not close the app, move closer and try again. Give it a little time to do it's auto reconstruction between tries.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes