Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense doesn’t show Alexa to set it up

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was excited to get Fitbit Sense because it’s an upgrade from my Versa 1 in many ways. However I tried setting up Alexa but I couldn’t find it anywhere in the menu beside Apps Clock Faces Pay etc where they said it would be it’s not there. 😞 Please advise how I can set it up. Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

I was trying to connect to Alexa from the fitbit app but Alexa is nowhere to be found!

As per the tutorial (https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2009.htm) I'm supposed to find it after tapping on my device icon but there is no Alexa icon there. Please advise.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Chris1283 and @SunsetRunner. It's good that the Community is growing!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and checking for the steps to set up Alexa on your Sense. Before anything else, let me explain that Alexa is supported in certain countries and to work on this together, may I know where you're located? Also, is the correct country set in your Fitbit account?

In the meantime, please double check if the Fitbit app is updated, reboot your phone and try setting up Alexa one more time.

By the way, I've moved your posts to this new thread so you can have more chances to receive help from the Community.

I'll look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Lizzy. Thanks. I'm located in Singapore. My app is updated and still cannot download Alexa -- I think it's not available in my region yet. Pity.

Another question though - my Skin Temperature's first reading is around 0 dec Celsius. I live in a tropical country, I've worn the fitbit sense for 3 nights and this morning for the first time it showed a temperature reading of zero deg to 1.5 deg... I don't think that's my skin temperature as I'm very much alive... lol.. how to fix this? Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Chris1283. I'm glad to see you here again.

Thanks for taking the time to check the information from my post. I'm sorry that Alexa doesn't support your region and my best advice is to post this suggestion in our Feature Suggestions board. That way others can support this idea by adding their vote, and our developers can also take it into consideration.

In regards to your other question, let me explain that the Skin Temperature tile will show you how your temperature changes night to night and over time based on your personal baseline. This will allow you to focus on the differences night to night instead of focusing on an absolute number. This baseline is estimated by your Sense 3 nights, and the Fitbit app will use up to 30 nights of data to adjust your baseline temperature. You can learn more about this in this help article under Skin Temperature.

If you have another question, let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes