Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense fluctuates between Celsius and Fahrenheit

ANSWERED

Over the past 4 days the temp reading on my Sense has been fluctuating several times a day between celsius and fahrenheit.  The units in the app are set to fahrenheit.  The phone and Fitbit are paired and connected.  All other readings on the FB (steps, stairs, heart rate, etc.) are correct.  I have unpaired and paired again.  I have turned the FB off and back on (several times).  I have deleted the app from my phone and reinstalled (and paired and connected again).  I'm using the AccuWeather app.  The FB says that weather is updating regularly but it will still show C temps. The phone is a Samsung Galaxy S9+ (Android).  Has anyone else had this problem?  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Timberlake - there are 2 temperature settings, one for the Fitbit App and one for weather.

In the Gallery tile, select Weather and Settings and set Fahrenheit there as well as the Fitbit App, App settings.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Timberlake - there are 2 temperature settings, one for the Fitbit App and one for weather.

In the Gallery tile, select Weather and Settings and set Fahrenheit there as well as the Fitbit App, App settings.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Guy, it took me a few minutes to find Gallery but it was set to Celsius.
Once I changed that setting, the temp on my watch corrected right away.
Thank you so very much!
Best Answer