Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense giving false data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sense is giving false data. It is touching my skin in the same way as usual. I went to bed before 9PM last night and went straight to sleep but the watch is basing my sleep score as if I went to bed at 11:30PM. Also, it records that I had a lot of movement and heart minutes when I take it off. I have had it for 2 years and this is new to me. Is this the lifetime of the watch? Do I need to reboot it? Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the forums @Kneyda 

Thank you for providing the details regarding the situation with your Sense. Sorry to know the difficulties.

In order to have a better record of your sleep time, I'd suggest you take a look at the following:

I'd recommend to check the following:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely.
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your device’s battery is critically low.

That being said, I'd recommend to restart your watch, wear your watch higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone) and try using it on your other wrist in the next night. Once you're awake, make sure to sync so you can check your details.

Please visit this help article that has more information to have an accurate reading of sleep.

Best Answer
0 Votes