Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense is tracking my heart rate inaccurately

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have checked with my friends old Fitbit watch and I am sure I have been getting wrong readings on my sense 2. Is there any way to resolve this issue? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Amo-02. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the inconvenience with your Sense. @Guy_ Thanks for your help!

If you haven't done so yet, I suggest taking a look at this help article What factors can affect my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device? 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Amo-02 - if you are doing exercises or movements, it can get confused with the heart rate, as has been posted in the forums.

The good news is resting heart rate is more accurate and sleep should register well unless it's very restless.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Amo-02. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the inconvenience with your Sense. @Guy_ Thanks for your help!

If you haven't done so yet, I suggest taking a look at this help article What factors can affect my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device? 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing. My wife and I have Sense 2’s hers reads my rate fine and mine only shows 92BPM while working out hard. I tried my wife’s while I was working out (swapped) and mine read wrong and her’s works. So frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did a factory reset, it installed an update my sensor works now. Did some stairs to test.

Update: Did stairs today for 30 minutes straight detected at 86bpm. FitBit you suck.

Best Answer