Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense isn't showing my skin temperature

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

My sense isn't showing my baseline temp, any help please?

Also my spo2 tracker didn't work last night 🤷🏻‍:female_sign:

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Hi @LittleOneK.

How long have you been using your Sense for? If its new it needs at least three nights of sleep data to work out your baseline. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Hello, thanks for your reply.

I've had it a week - my spo2 was working, then just stopped. The temp has never worked! It says +0.3 etc each night, but doesn't actually tell me the baseline temperature 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry I misunderstood your initial question. Actually what you are seeing is normal, you won't see an absolute value for the baseline. I believe it's because the baseline is more of a range than a definite value. You should see something similar to what's in the screenshots below. If you do, then your device is working as expected.

Screenshot_20210613_112316.jpgScreenshot_20210613_112332_com.fitbit.FitbitMobile.jpg

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Best Answer

Oh I see! Yes, thank you!

Any idea on my Spo2 issue? I had an update and now it just says 'sleep to update' and I have had 2 nights sleep since then so it's just stopped working! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you got the SpO2 app installed? You will need to open the Fitbit app on your phone - tap your profile picture - tap on Sense - tap the apps tile. Is spO2 listed under my apps? If not, go to the all apps tab and search and install it from there. If it is already installed, it might be worth uninstalling it and installing it again. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Best Answer

Hello, yes it is installed. It's just stuck on "sleep to update" so just hasn't worked the last 2 nights. OK thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does the spO2 data show in the health metrics tile in the Fitbit phone app? I believe there was a bug affecting some users where they couldn't see the data on the watch, but it was still showing in the app. Perhaps this is the same for you? 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Best Answer
No, that was not my issue. My Sense is losing battery charge in less than a day. I did the firmware update and it seemed to be the cause of the battery drain.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, no unfortunately there is no data on the app either. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Must be 3nights.

Best Answer
0 Votes