Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense not recording my 1st hour of 250 Steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have my Sense set to monitor my hourly steps between 9am and 6pm. Yet the past couple of days, my watch records 250 during the first hour, but it doesn’t show that on my app on my iPhone?

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I’m having the same issue and came here to see what the problem was. I’ve reinstalled the app and it’s still not working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have to thank you for your reply, even though it hasn’t solved the problem!  If I get a good correction, I’ll make sure to pass it along!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here! I’m still trying to figure it out but thought at least replying meant we could let each other know if we resolve it!

Best Answer

There can be issues with synchronization, such that the overall view does not always reflect the underlying data.

Try making sure the sync is complete [this is the upload of data from the watch to the Fitbit servers] and wait for the results to come back from the servers.

It comes in two stages, what you see on the tile and what you see when you open the tile. Eventually they should agree.

If it's not that try chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & support, Contact Customer support.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Jogger,

I can’t say that the issue has been fixed, but what I have done is to “sync” my watch to my phone as soon as I reach my hourly steps during my first hour!  I don’t seem to need to do that any other time, and since I started doing this, all my first hours have been recorded!

Best Answer

Doing a sync then full Shutdown from the watch Settings menu and a phone restart may help.

Wait at least 10 seconds before placing the watch on the charger to restart it and charge it.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes