Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense "not connected to phone" alert

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since I update my watch firmware, I now get an ugly icon on my watch altering me that Bluetooth is off and my Sense is not connected to my phone. There's no way to roll back to an earlier version of the firmware - factory reset on the watch doesn't work either. There doesn't seem to be anyway to disable this option. I don't want to keep Bluetooth on all the time - as it drains my battery - and a number of other reasons. 

There seem to be no options. This is frustrating. Think it's time for new watch!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I guess one person's "very helpful" is another person's "ugly"; can't please everyone.

From How do I navigate my Fitbit device? 

JohnnyRow_1-1655418695637.png

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I guess one person's "very helpful" is another person's "ugly"; can't please everyone.

From How do I navigate my Fitbit device? 

JohnnyRow_1-1655418695637.png

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Wow, thanks for this! The folks on Twitter at Fitbit Support that answered my DM said there was no way to turn it off and that the community site was "the best place to make my voice heard."

Thanks for hearing me!

Best Answer