Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense screen cracked because band keeps failing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sense band keeps falling off. Tried extra included in box and now watch face cracked because band keeps failing. Fitbit won’t support the issue. Any thoughts?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community, @Sevendust.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, and for trying the other band. I'm sorry you've had this experience with your Sense. I totally understand where you're coming from and while checking your details I noticed your case is under review. Your case is in good hands and because our Support team has access to all your details, I'd recommend keeping an open communication with them in order to receive further assistance.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit dropped as I was putting it on and cracked.  It is 6 months old.  Fitbit will not replace- just give a small discount.   I won't buy another since this could happen again.   I have used other fitbits for years.  NO MORE.   I am disappointed in you fitbit.

Best Answer

Hi there, @jcss.

Thanks for joining this thread and your efforts while contacting our Support team. This isn't the type of experience that we want you to have, and I'm sorry you've gone through this situation with your Sense. Our team constantly works to improve our devices, and the input we receive from our members is a big part of the process. Your feedback is truly appreciated and you're always welcome back to the Fitbit family.

Best Answer
0 Votes