Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense screen won't show anything else but the time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Sense Fitbit screen is stuck on the clock.  I have reset clock!  I have deleted Sense and added it again.  I have held button and reset whole thing.  Some times I can get it to move but two different screens will show.  It’s really whacked out!  Please help!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Dmorse60. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Sense. @DramaQueenDiva Thank you so much for helping out!

Please check if your Sense is not set on "Always-On" as this feature will only show you the time on the main screen all the time, unless you press the button of your watch to see other features and stats. If Always-On is enable, to exit this mode, turn your wrist toward you, press the button, or double-tap the display. For more information, see How do I see the time on my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Dmorse60,

Have you done a Factory Reset?  It uses the same procedure as the reset you tried before, but instead of holding the sensor down for 10-15 seconds, I believe you have to hold it down for 20 seconds.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Dmorse60. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Sense. @DramaQueenDiva Thank you so much for helping out!

Please check if your Sense is not set on "Always-On" as this feature will only show you the time on the main screen all the time, unless you press the button of your watch to see other features and stats. If Always-On is enable, to exit this mode, turn your wrist toward you, press the button, or double-tap the display. For more information, see How do I see the time on my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes