Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense settings screen is blank

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got a replacement Sense just today and I can't change the clock face to a picture. The settings screen is blank. Any advice?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Laleebeen.

Thanks for getting back with the requested information. If you haven't done so, please give a try to the steps suggested above and when installing your clock face, follow these other steps:

1. On the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Sense.
  2. Tap Gallery > Clocks.
  3. Look for the one called Photograph which was developed by Fitbit, or any other 3rd-party clock face that you prefer.
  4. Once it's installed, tap Settings to select a picture from your phone's gallery.
  5. Sync your watch to apply the changes.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

As far as I know, you will have to download a third part app to be able to use a photo as clockface.

Fitbit user since September 2019
Sense2 Sense, Charge3, Android, Windows
Best Answer

@Laleebeen Welcome to the Community. @LokeAa Thanks for stopping by to help our friend.

@Laleebeen I'm glad you've received your replacement and thanks for bringing this to our attention. Just to confirm, do you mean that you're trying to switch between your saved clock faces with the Clocks app? Or is the issue when installing a clock face from the Fitbit app?

In the meantime, let me recommend the following steps:

1. Forget your Sense from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Check if the Fitbit app is updated.
  3. Restart your watch to refresh its performance.
  4. Open the Fitbit app and pull down on the screen to force a manual sync.
  5. Try either installing a clock face, or accessing the Clocks app to switch the one that you have.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, I'm trying to change my clock face to a picture in the app.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer

Hi there, @Laleebeen.

Thanks for getting back with the requested information. If you haven't done so, please give a try to the steps suggested above and when installing your clock face, follow these other steps:

1. On the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Sense.
  2. Tap Gallery > Clocks.
  3. Look for the one called Photograph which was developed by Fitbit, or any other 3rd-party clock face that you prefer.
  4. Once it's installed, tap Settings to select a picture from your phone's gallery.
  5. Sync your watch to apply the changes.
Best Answer
0 Votes
It worked! Thank you so much.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer

@Laleebeen I hope you're doing well.

You're very welcome! I'm glad the steps shared above worked for you and thanks for your efforts. In case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can meet new people, find great tips and create your own topics. Happy stepping! 😎

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can not install as my sense is trying to install another face.  

Best Answer
0 Votes