Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense shows icons with no words or information

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So out of no where ONLY the icons show. All words and numbers have disappeared. I have tried everything I know and changed the clock face just in case that could be the problem. Both the fitbit and app are up to date. It was working great until like 2 hours ago. And it still syncs with the app, I am getting notifications including calls and can even use the find my device feature and that works and it will vibrate but no words or numbers.  It works the same as before. 

20210630_222847_(1).jpg

20210630_223341.jpg20210630_223352.jpg

20210630_222307_(1).jpg

20210630_222412_(1).jpg

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and formatting

T.B.Walker
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I've never seen that problem before! Have you tried restarting the Sense by pressing and holding the button for 10 seconds until you see the Fitbit logo?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I've never seen that problem before! Have you tried restarting the Sense by pressing and holding the button for 10 seconds until you see the Fitbit logo?

Best Answer

Yes sir many times. 

T.B.Walker
Best Answer

Can you go to settings and do a factory reset?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not through the fitbit because there are no words so you don't know what your selecting and can't find a way to do it in the app. 

T.B.Walker
Best Answer
0 Votes

Did we ever find a fix? I am also having the same problem and can’t seem to figure out why

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem! I wonder if they should recall them.. I can't find anything on this problem. I'm not very tech savvy, but I have 

tried restarting it and making sure everything is synced correctly in the app.. Heeellllppp!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever find a solution to this issue? I'm experiencing the same problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes