Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense snore reports won't appear on Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the premium package and was able to get a snore report one time. I have not gotten one since. When I try and select the snore detect it does not respond. The advanced sleep analytics works. I have detect snoring enabled. I have the microphone enabled.  I have synced using my iPhone and iPad with same result.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
15 REPLIES 15

Welcome to the Community, @Jocon231.

Thanks for confirming that you have an active Premium subscription, and making sure the right settings are enabled. I'm glad you're getting sleep stages and just to double check, please try finding your snore reports one more time with the following steps:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap the Sleep tile.
  2. Tap a sleep log that has a "Snore Report" label.
  3. Tap Restoration and swipe to the bottom of the page to find the Snore & Noise section.
  4. Then, tap View snore & Noise Report.

If there is nothing displayed on these sections of the Fitbit app, please provide me with your phone's model and attach a screenshot showing what is displayed instead. These details will help me to further investigate on my end.

Best Answer

Thank you for reaching out. I have an IPhone SE and a IPad 7th gen which shows the same issue. When I try to upload the images I get a response that I do not have permission to upload images.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Jocon231.

You're welcome, thanks to you for getting back with the requested information and your efforts while trying to upload a screenshot. I'm sorry the same keeps happening and let's try reconnecting your watch to the Fitbit app to see if that helps:

1. Forget your Sense from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your iPhone.
  3. Open the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Set Up a Device.
  4. Select your Sense, tap Replace Device and follow the on-screen instructions.
  5. After completing the process, make sure:
    Your Sense has the microphone turned on.
    Snore Detect is enabled on the Fitbit app.
  6. Wear your watch for one night, sync once you're awake and check your details.
Best Answer

Hello,

That seems to have worked. I have gotten a couple of snore reports, missed a couple of days, could be noise environment or just the mic not picking it up.

Thank you for your assistance! 

Best Answer

@Jocon231 It's good to see you here in the forums.

You're very welcome! I'm glad this got sorted out thanks for trying the steps suggested above. About your other question, let's restart your Sense to refresh its performance, turn off and back on the microphone on the Settings app of your watch, as well as Snore Detect on the Fitbit app. Once this is done, try wearing it to sleep and sync as soon as you wake up to find your reports.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

My Samsung S10 last displayed a snore report on 24rd June. I am a Premium member. My microphone is on. I make sure that the watch has over 40% battery left at night. I have followed all the advice & suggestions but to no avail. I am assuming that this is a bug & that Fitbit will eventually fix it. It would be good to get feedback/confirmation of this from a Fitbit moderator though. 

Best Answer

I also have everything right with the settings, but all I get is Time Asleep, Sleep Schedule and Sleep Quality on the App for Versa 3.  No snore report

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine just says it couldnt collect enough data. & to wear my watch at night. I've also tried wearing the band tighter & looser. I've come to the conclusion that it's a software error - but I will cancel my premium subscription before the free period ends. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Snore Report is back working again but only after I set up voice control via Google. Must be something to do with microphone access. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks.  Mine is sporadically working now, but doesn’t seem to be that accurate and therefore not all that helpful

Best Answer
0 Votes

To find your snore report, click on the sleep tile, then click on the days sleep you want to see the snore report for, then click on restoration, scroll down  to snore and noise, where you will find “view snore report”.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi…I’ve had a premium membership and was viewing the snore report daily.  A few days ago,  the icons and data just aren’t showing up at all…I’ve deleted the app….reloaded…restarted my phone….so many suggestions and nothing has changed….it’s as if the app is completely different and just doesn’t have the capability anymore.

please advise.

i have screen shots I can email directly

thank you

Best Answer

There is no  Restoration and swipe to the bottom of the page to find the Snore and noise section.

I cannot post the screen sho

Best Answer

Fixed this issue on my Versa 3. Power cycled the watch and phone, then uninstalled and reinstalled the app.  

Best Answer

Welcome to the forums, @Aulton.

I'm glad you sorted this out, and thanks for sharing the steps that worked for you. I'm sure other members will find your post very helpful. Let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can make new friends and find inspiring stories. Have a good day!

Best Answer
0 Votes