Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense stopped recording skin temperature

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Sense stopped recording my temperature two nights in a row. I’ve restarted it, and checked to see if there was an update, but everything is up to date. I’m not sure why it suddenly stopped recording. Any advice?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
182 REPLIES 182

Seems to be working again.

Tuesday was the last day it registrered, and now (Saturday) it shows skin temperature again. It has also retrospectively added the Friday measurement.

Wednesday and Thursday are still missing.

Best Answer

Same here.  Sync'd this morning and skin temp is now showing for Friday and today.  Other days still missing but am glad it's working again.

Best Answer

Back here also, Sweden. It stopped working Tuesday, 22nd, like for most people. 

Readings for Tue-Sat have been added even though they are a bit weird, -1.1 to -1.4 Celsius below baseline (manual scans are normal). But readings are at least back. 👍

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine showed up today as well

Robin James Short
Best Answer

How are you using it for ttc? I’v been tracking ovulation for 9 cycles with LH tests and haven’t noticed anything consistent with my fitbit temps, temps are all over the place around ovulation. 

Best Answer

Just replaced my ionic with sense Monday. The ionic was solid and never seemed to fail producing stats. The sense stopped producing stats for skin temp on 3/23/2022, and today blood oxygenation. I'm also suspect of the heart rate during exercise. Seems low and inaccurate. How can the software be that much different from the ionic. Thinking I would like to go back to ionic and return this sense, which does not seem to be sensing things too well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you fitbit for fixing the temperature!  Mine is working today again. 

Best Answer

Mine starting working again this morning.  Thanks for getting that fixed.

Best Answer
Mine too 👍🏻

Sent from the all-new AOL app for iOS
Best Answer

Mine started working again today, but no data for Tuesday thru Saturday.  FitBit used to be good… then Google! 

Best Answer

Screenshot_20220326-200703.png

Got my temperatures to show except for March 23rd. 

Best Answer

My temp readings are back but my readiness score is still not showing.  Not that it was ever very accurate anyway 

Best Answer
My skin temperature is now showing in health metrics again - after several days of no data. However my readiness score hasn’t been working for weeks !!  Have had no joy from Fitbit support - other than have I got latest version ? Yes I have ! or restart your phone - yes I have ! My Fitbit is Inspire 2 . Dont think I’ll be renewing my Premium subscription. Unfortunately problems started just days after my annual renewal!! 😡

Best Answer

Update - my skin temp data back since March 26, 2022. Thanks FitBit team.

Best Answer

Hi everyone.

Thanks for your continued reports and feedback, as well as the steps tried on your own. While I'm glad some of you're getting the skin temperature correctly, I'm sorry this isn't the case for others. Let me share that our team is aware of this situation and they're working to get this fixed soon. Your patience is truly appreciated and rest assured I'll keep them informed of the impact to you and other members. Once I have more details, I'll update this thread.

By the way, I've moved some of your posts to keep the forums organized.

Best Answer
Hi
Now that the Skin temp issue seems to have been ‘fixed’ for hopefully all of us, can I again raise the problems with other Premium elements - for myself, I have had no Readiness Score for weeks - Fitbit Support have been no help sadly. Am I the only one having this issue I wonder?  

Best Answer

I've been a fitbit customer for almost 11 years, but this latest issue with the temperature thing had me really paying attention to the other metrics. My readiness score has been lower than I would expect (started around the same time temperature stopped and even though that's back, my score still seemed low today) and my heart rate while working out is definitely lower than it should be (by 20-30bpm-again started around the temperature issue but continued today). I'm not having the same issue as Dogmum, but if this continues, I really overpaid for a watch....

Best Answer

Yes my sleep has not worked, my temperature doesn't work, and if I can pair my heart rate to what it is at the gym on the machine while I'm working it is way off and then it'll be on and then it'll be off. Think I'm going to check out the Galaxy watch though I just got this one and it hurts that my daughter got it for me for Christmas.

Best Answer

Now that Temperature is working, breathing rate decided to stop working, not had reading for the past 2 days now. Anyone?

FitbitSense, TeamFitbit, TeamPixel, Scientist, Gamer!
Best Answer

They may have been trying to fix the case when your reading was +/- 0 showing nothing in the graph - it now shows a faint line which is better and seems to be working still.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes