Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense stopped recording skin temperature

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Sense stopped recording my temperature two nights in a row. I’ve restarted it, and checked to see if there was an update, but everything is up to date. I’m not sure why it suddenly stopped recording. Any advice?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
182 REPLIES 182

First my skin temperature stopped, then my blood oxygenation. I followed the proposed steps but I see no change. 

Best Answer

Haven't had skin temp since Tuesday.

Best Answer

Same here.

FitbitSense, TeamFitbit, TeamPixel, Scientist, Gamer!
Best Answer

Mines sporadic, worked fine and then this week, no reading on Monday, ok Tuesday and nothing since then?

Best Answer

Same here.

Premium member, worked fine since I got it.

Stopped since tuesday.

Update: my post got moved to this thread from another. The other thread is closed, but Fitbit left a reply that the team is aware of the issue and are looking for a fix.

Best Answer

Yep same issue here...stopped two days ago...never an issue before.  Fitbit...it’s you not us...too many people reporting the same thing at the same time...answer given is a fob off! 

Best Answer

I've got the exact same problem.

I'm a Premium member, the clock was fine since day 1.

Like you, last Tuesday was the last day it recorded the value.

Would any moderator like to acknowledge this?

VeniA, Italy - Sense (Firmware v. 44.128.6.12), Android App (v. 3.59.1) on Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Best Answer

23rd and 24th for me. 

Same symptoms. Just adding to the noise so Fitbit pays attention.

Pixel 4 w/Sense

Best Answer

Same here. No recording for skin temp Wednesday morning or today. Not sure what to do!

Best Answer

Premium member here.

On a brand new Sense - my second one since the first already died.

Since Tuesday no skin temperature data. Deleted logs and checked the fit of the band.

This appears to be a bigger issue and it would be appreciated if it were addressed.

Best Answer

I’ve had the same issue with the skin temperature and again since Tuesday! I’m a Premium member and never had an issue with the skin temperature until this past Tuesday. I’ve done all things suggested. I’ve even uninstalled and reinstalled Fitbit. What is going on with this??

Best Answer

I’ve had the same issue this past week. My Fitbit sense has stopped recording my skin temperature since Tuesday. I’ve done all things suggested on these forums but nothing has fixed this. This can’t just be a random issue. There are too many of us experiencing this. What is happening @AndreaFitbit   @JonFitbit  @AnaFitbit ??

Best Answer

Same here with my Sense and with my wife's Versa 3...

Best Answer

Same here! I got a versa 3 in December and it has recorded skin temp every night. This week, I  had missing scores on Monday and Tuesday, got a score on Wednesday, and then missing scores again Thursday and Friday. Hope this gets resolved quickly! 

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue 

Best Answer

Same thing on my Sense. No temp recorded since new update or about 4-5 days ago. Spoke with Fitbit. They are aware of the situation and they are working on a fix for it now. 

Best Answer

Same - no skin temp reading Tuesday night through Thursday night… so many of us experiencing the same issue, this can’t be coincidental.

Best Answer

Mine still isn’t working. Anyone else?

Best Answer

This is happening on both the tile and the health Matrix. My SAO2 now has also stopped recording for the last two days along with my sleep data.

I have the latest firmware for both the fitbit app and Sense

Phone Android Samsung Galaxy S7 

I appreciate your working to correct this malfunction - it looks like it is expanding to other monitoring aspects of the Sense

Best Answer

Other monitoring functions being affected - SAO2 not recording on the health matrix and sleep monitoring now being affected as well. Sleep on Sense showed data this morning - opened was to transfer to app - this did not happen - then the sleep data disappeared from the Sense altogether and this function is no longer visible on the Sense. This now going into day 5 for monitoring issues with those I have shared.

Best Answer