Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense stopped recording skin temperature

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Sense stopped recording my temperature two nights in a row. I’ve restarted it, and checked to see if there was an update, but everything is up to date. I’m not sure why it suddenly stopped recording. Any advice?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
182 REPLIES 182

My last skin temperature reading was overnight Monday night into Tuesday morning.  Nothing for Wednesday-Friday.  1 or 2 other health metrics weren't recording at the same timeframe, but suddenly the 2 missing days appeared, while the skin temp has not. Maybe coincidentally, but my resting heart rate dropped 4bpm and stayed there each day since this problem started too.  Not that it matters, I'm a Premium member.

Best Answer

Mine stopped working as well.

Best Answer

Same issue here.  At least I now know its a server / global issue rather than a device-specific one.

Best Answer

Just to add to the thread...

I have the same issue. Just had the Sense for a few weeks after receiving after my Ionic was recalled. 

Last skin temp reading was Mar 21 on both the app main page as well as in the health metrics.

App is up to date and so is watch. Tried log out and restart of app, phone and watch. 

I have the Fitbit premium membership, and had many Fitbit devices over the years

Best Answer

I called, as many people did, and Fitbit support said that they are aware of the issue and are working on it. The did ask if I had the most up to date info on the watch and app and if I rebstarted everything, which I had, to no avail. They didn't give me an ETA on when it would be fixed, but they said it was in progress. I was hoping for a timeline, but there doesn't seem to be one. They just said once it is fixed it will start tracking again....

Best Answer

I wonder why mine never worked??? I've had it since January 1st.

Best Answer

Same here.  Haven't tracked nightly skin temp since Sunday night.   Missing almost a week now.  

Not appearing on either tile.

So far, getting the rest of my metrics.

Yes, syncing correctly

Apple 12 pro; IOS 15.3.1

Fitbit app is updated

Best Answer

I've noticed my temperature also not recorded since Tuesday 22/03/22 . Tried doing what has been mentioned but nothing

Best Answer

Lizzy Fitbit, thanks for your interest. Here are answers to your questions:

• Is your data not appearing on the Temperature tile? Or is the issue with the Health Metrics tile?

Skin Temp missing since morning of 22, March.  As of this writing, 4 days are missing.  

• Are you getting the rest of your Health Metrics data correctly?

HRV, SPO2, RHR are normal and available in the Health Metrics report. Only Skin Temp is missing.   

• Is your Sense syncing correctly?

As far as I can tell, syncing is normal and have not noticed any other problem

• May I know the model and OS version of your phone?

iPhone XR, IOS 15.4

I have the latest version available to me. Ver 3.55 

And yes, I reset my Sense

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here - not working for Wednesday 23/3 onwards - NZ Standard Time based.

Not good enough from Fitbut

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think we all need to hold off and wait for Fitbit to post the fix as I received a thread update that they are aware and working on it 

Robin James Short
Best Answer

Temp monitor hasn’t worked for three days.  Anyone have similar issues?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is the same. For the last 3 days now no temperature reading and nothing seems to fix it. Very annoying.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My last reading was also 3/20 and I cannot get it to work again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Add me to the list. Just stopped showing skin temperature on Tuesday 22nd. Until then I had a reading every night without fail.

im happy my tracker isn’t acting up!

Best Answer

@LizzyFitbit 

it is just the temperature. I get all the other health metrics. App is up to date 3.55 and tracker is up to date.

I have iphone13 iOS 15.4

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here...Fibit app shows no skin temp data for last 3 days. Last day with data is Tuesday the 22nd Only difference is I use a Versa 3 not a Sense.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine stopped recording on 21-March, as well.  Maybe a system-wide problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me no temp recording since Tuesday 22nd

Best Answer
0 Votes

me too - no recording  since Tuesday morning this week.  I have the Inspire 2 model but it looks like problem is across several models. By the way my Readiness score on Premium hasn’t worked for weeks and I’ve had no joy with Fitbit Support despite numerous emails to them 🤬🤬

Best Answer