Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense will not sync. Majority of time it does not connect to my phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My device is new (Christmas gift)  it has never synced well with my Samsung 10+.  I have called when phone support was available.  I have gone through the steps.  Update both devices.  Resart both devices.   Turn off Bluetooth.   Force stop the Fitbit app (because the button on the Fitbit will not restart it)  Turn off all surrounding Bluetooth devices ( really?  That's like saying your car won't start if there are any other cars in the parking lot).  

I'm saying I've done my due diligence here.  I'm frustrated and I would appreciate a device that shows my sleep data in the morning without me having to all but re-load the operating system.  

BtW my old Charge 2 synced with no issues to this same phone (yes I have removed the Charge 2 from my account and given it to my brother who lives in the next town)

Can any one offer any new suggestions for getting my Fitbit Sense to sync with my phone? 

If this is an ongoing issue that will not be resolved please let me know.   I have seen several other posts regarding sync issues.  I do not reach out every time there is an issue.  I prefer to spend time trying to be fit vs technology trou le shooting. 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I am beginning to think think the Fitbit network is overloaded . Or could be an issue with the Servers and such.

I have done all the steps you have done , and nope nothing zilch is happening. Even stopped recording steps and overnight data.

Best Answer