Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense won't connect to my iPad

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m connected to my iPhone through Bluetooth but my sense won’t connect to my iPad- doesn’t even show up on the drop down list for other devices.   Can you only connect to one device through Bluetooth?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @JayMoney1963. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and the details provided in your post. 

As @LZeeW mentioned, note that you can use both, your iPad and your iPhone. However, if you want to sync your Versa 3 with these two devices simultaneously, is very important to turn off the Bluetooth on one device when you want to sync with the other.

Bear in mind that your Fitbit device can only talk to one device at a time. It can be trusted on many devices, phones, tablets, and so on, but because of the limitations of Bluetooth, it will only be able to talk to one at a time.

The data from your Sense is sent to the Fitbit cloud. After the data has been processed it will be put into your Fitbit account. Now your Fitbit account has access to and will display the data. Opening the app on a second device/phone/tablet will have access to the same data and a sync is not needed if a sync recently occurred through a different device.

For more information, see How do I set up my Fitbit device? and/or How do Fitbit devices sync their data? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Yes.  The Bluetooth bond between your Fitbit and your iPhone is tight if you set your Fitbit to get notifications from your phone.  And I think we all do that.  Keep in mind that your Fitbit has all day sync and information goes to your account.  Your iPad dashboard will show the same information as your iPhone.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @JayMoney1963. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and the details provided in your post. 

As @LZeeW mentioned, note that you can use both, your iPad and your iPhone. However, if you want to sync your Versa 3 with these two devices simultaneously, is very important to turn off the Bluetooth on one device when you want to sync with the other.

Bear in mind that your Fitbit device can only talk to one device at a time. It can be trusted on many devices, phones, tablets, and so on, but because of the limitations of Bluetooth, it will only be able to talk to one at a time.

The data from your Sense is sent to the Fitbit cloud. After the data has been processed it will be put into your Fitbit account. Now your Fitbit account has access to and will display the data. Opening the app on a second device/phone/tablet will have access to the same data and a sync is not needed if a sync recently occurred through a different device.

For more information, see How do I set up my Fitbit device? and/or How do Fitbit devices sync their data? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes