Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense won't respond

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can see many people has complain about this on forums and community discussions and now I faced this as well. There is a fundamental issue in fitbit sense and it mostly stops working after almost 1.5 years. The screen gets stuck on loading screen and nothing helps. Couple of users facing it would be a hardware issue but many means design issue.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Hissan.

Thanks for letting us know about your Sense 2, and I'm sorry for this inconvenience. We're always working to improve our devices, and feedback like yours helps us to evaluate and make this happen. Please know your comments are truly appreciated.

Regarding your watch, it seems you already got in touch with our Support team and they provided you with assistance. While I don't have access to your case, I'd recommend replying back to them in order to receive more information about their resolution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The support team only sends me to unrelated links. They stopped being helpful once my warranty ended. 

Best Answer

@Tinajroselle Welcome on board.

Thanks for your feedback about our Support team. This isn't the type of experience that we want you to have, and please know we'll continue working to improve and prevent this from happening again.

While I don't have access to your case, my best advice is to get in touch with them in order to receive more information about their resolution. You can always start a new interaction via chat or phone by clicking here.

Best Answer
0 Votes