Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense won't sync with iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not synching. Not logging sleep. Receiving  “not able to update one or more apps please try again” too often.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Are you on the latest tracker firmware 44.128.4.17? See Latest Firmware list 

Have you logged out of the Fitbit app and rebooted both watch and phone?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, yes the Fitbit has the latest firmware. As this Fitbit sense was a Christmas gift I have had it for less than 2 weeks. I just received another error “we were unable to update or install one or more apps, please try again.” This error has happened quite often. I have rebooted my phone, turned off Bluetooth, forgotten device and re-launched it. Etc. When I pull down on the iPhone app it doesn’t synch.”couldn’t synch your sense” it is very frustrating as I spend a lot of time pulling down and trying over and over.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Things to check

When you setup your watch for the first time that you succeeded in setting up a wifi connection?

[Wifi connections only work if the watch has more than 25% battery, and/or on charge]

You obviously had a Bluetooth connection at that time, to set it up.

You seem to have done all the right steps but keep losing the Bluetooth connection, can potentially happen if there is interference from other devices [routers] or the phone wasn't in proximity.

Check your phone is on the compatible phone list.

If it is probably best to contact Fitbit Support  directly.They may be able to help you.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes