Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense won't sync with my phone anymore

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can’t get my sense Fitbit to sink into my phone app and I have tried turning off my phone and it still won’t work so I don’t know what is wrong with it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Guy_ wrote:

Hi @Rosa599 h this can be an issue with versions of the Fitbit App.

Try Logout of the Fitbit App and swipe off the active Fitbit window and in Android clear the storage cache and force stop it

This was all it took for us. The app would say it's syncing forever, but after doing this and starting the app again, the sync worked.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Try Logout of the Fitbit App and swipe off the active Fitbit window and in Android clear the storage cache and force stop it and then restart the phone.

Make sure there are no other devices running the Fitbit App switched on or other watches.

Restart the watch by holding the button for 10 seconds till it blanks or vibrates and the logo appears and wait for it to start.

Login and wait for any pair, link or Fixit prompts and sync. See also

Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Rosa599. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Sense is still not syncing properly. We're here to help! 

If the steps recommended by @Guy_ don't work, I suggest trying the following steps in the order listed:

• Unpair your Fitbit device from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Fitbit device.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Fitbit device.
  • Once your Fitbit device is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 

With the steps above, what I want you to do is to pair your Sense first to your phone's Bluetooth settings before any other Bluetooth device is connected to your phone. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the samething! Have you get it working ? 

Thanks Wanda

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Guy_ wrote:

Try Logout of the Fitbit App and swipe off the active Fitbit window and in Android clear the storage cache and force stop it

This was all it took for us. The app would say it's syncing forever, but after doing this and starting the app again, the sync worked.

Best Answer