Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense won't track sleep data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All,

I hope you're well.

I have checked online and I cant seem to figure this out!

My sense fit bit doesn't track my sleep, other than the times I sleep and how long it took to fall asleep, restlessness etc.

It doesn't however show when I am 'light' sleeping or in 'REM' sleep stages. I have downloaded the spo2 clockface, which is something that it said to do online and this currently shows 96% on the clock face.

In order to have it track sleep at all, I go into the fitbit app and click begin sleep and then click I am awake when I wake up.

Is there a way I need to setup this properly?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I have the same issue and I’m about to pack up and sent this ‘smart’ watch back. I’m not showing sleep score, stages or min awake for days. I have this Fitbit for a week not and I only saw a comprehensive sleep info twice. Sorry not worth the hype and money spent. 
is there any update on a fix? It’s been two mo nuts from the update that they are aware and working on it

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Nicola_Jane91 I've seen users reporting issues when they start sleep manually. I wouldn't do that. Do you have any sleep presets set like bed time etc in the sleep settings in the fitbit app? If yes, please remove them. Is your HR tracked poperly? HR is need for sleep stages. Can you share a screenshot of your HR recording from last night?

@Justynak I moved your post to this thread. Could you take a look at what I am suggesting above? Also what's your phone model, OS and Sense firmware version?

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer

Hi @Nicola_Jane91 and @Justynak. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for every step tried prior to posting, I'm sorry that you're going through this experience with your Sense. Please take a look to @Marrrmaduke's post and make sure to not use the Begin Sleep Now as this function won't provide you with sleep stages or scores since the sleep was manually logged from the Fitbit app. See this help article for more details about how the sleep stages are generated.

@Justynak, let me clarify that our team is aware that some of our users aren't receiving sleep scores even though the Fitbit app shows sleep stages. While I understand where you're coming from about this situation, I'd recommend to exhaust the suggestions shared above so I can investigate on my end and continue helping you.

@Marrrmaduke, thanks for your great help!

Let me know how it goes.

Best Answer

I’m also having issues with this 😤 I’m going to bed at 9pm and being told I went to sleep at 12.30... & not only that it’s beginning to drop out on my heart rate while I’m exercising which is really annoying me as I can’t track my workouts...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I

I have the same issues and I'm looking at the suggested remedy.

I do not have any of the parameters set for sleep however, what strikes me as odd is the suggestion to shut them off.  Why are they there if you're being told to shut them off??  As stated, I don't have any of these on, I don't set the manual sleep yet my Sense is not tracking my sleep at all.

I must say, this is one of the reasons I chose this over an Apple watch and it's frustrating that the feature isn't working.  Does anyone know if there are any firmware updates planned to address this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Onehourloves @SunsetRunner at this point we need to figure out if your HR is tracked properly. @Onehourloves mentioned drops. No HR = No sleep data. I would try rebooting first and if all fails factory reset. 

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes