Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleeping Heart Rate Chart - detailed times unavailable

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I used to be able to expand this chart to see detailed heart rates and time of day each data point was recorded. As of some software update (last 6+ mths?) I can no longer access this level of data on the chart. I can only see the start and end time for the sleep session and the heart rate values. The times of day for each value are unavailable/missing.  I would live to see this fixed or otherwise brought back to this particular chart. Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hold your finger down on the chart. While depressed slide your finger should show time.

Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hold your finger down on the chart. While depressed slide your finger should show time.

Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band
Best Answer
0 Votes

I know, right? This *used to be* the case.  Now that method no longer works. Only the heart rate value (e.g. 65) — and not the exact time for each rate — shows.

Best Answer

7F12234E-1F7A-437C-8F6B-63E2BEB60926.jpeg

I am still able to pull up the rate and corresponding time for both sleeping heart rate and resting heart rate using that method.

If you walk me through the steps you are taking, 

we can compare results.

Best Answer
0 Votes