Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no ECG in many countries in Europe

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello! Writing about ECG again. When Sense was released I was told that Fitbit is working on to make ECG available worldwide. Now, 2 years later I haven't seen any progress although I was told in my country's Ministry of Health that it is easy to come Fitbit's ECG app on our market because it already is in another EU's countries and it is just paperwork on their behalf (i.e Samsung has it). 

So now, 2 years later we are facing with Sense 2 and countless other apps, smartwatches and wristbands by Fitbit but nothing on ECG. Remember - half of the buyers were discriminated because they got less value but needed to pay same or even higher price. 

I am dissapointed not just only that Fitbit is not doing anything to offer it's apps for all EU equally although we are equal market (it's same as EU would release phones and you could use phone's camera only in Texas but not in Colorado) but also because there were no straight answer that no they are not doing anything to release it and don't wait for it at all and choose another brand. 

I'm wondering if now, if they release Sense 2, will they develop Sense's features at all anymore. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @UserJ welcome, where are you?

This link details where ECG & Afib are available, as you can see Fitbit are not shy when it comes to promoting their products (Quite rightly so). But as they say, it takes two to tango.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes