Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate challenge: Pairing a pair of bluetooth earbuds with the Sense.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone had any luck pairing the Fitbit Sense with a pair of wireless earbuds?  I am pairing them with a pair of Google Pixel Buds (2020), both devices have their firmware updates but the audio cuts out every two seconds.  Is this a general issue with bluetooth on the Sense?  

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

FWIW, I was finally able to find a set of earbuds that work. The Jabra 75t work flawelessly.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Works great with B&W PI4, went for a run this morning and had no disconnects and it connected quickly. I also tried a Plantronics Voyager Focus without problems.

However, with the Plantronics, my watch would continue saying pairing, not completing the process. Going back one screen and the headset was paired fine and useable. I like the option to manually activate/deactivate the different devices connected to the watch. I use the same headsets with my phone and have by default deactivated all the devices on the Sense.

I read somewhere that some wireless headphones could cause issues when multiple devices where connected at the same time. Havent had problems with my iphone8 and Sense connected to the same B&W PI4 during a walk switchin back and forth between the watch and iphone when testing the Sense and its music capabilities before taking it out for a run.

Best Answer

My Pixel buds do the same thing, skips every couple seconds. I tried with no other source connected and had the same result. I also tried with another bluetooth headset and it worked great, I tried with a Bluetooth speaker and worked great. Sounds like it is something to do with the Pixel buds itself.

Best Answer

Thanks. @graywolf007 . I'm having exactly the same issue. Quick question if you know. Do your Pixel buds work fine for other sources? Mine do, so I'm assuming the issue is with the Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What bluetooth headset did you use that successfully connected to the Fitbit sense?

Best Answer

Hello. I'm not having any luck pairing my Skullcandy Indy Fuel earbuds. The Fitbit Sense pairs with only the Left or Right bud, not both. Weird. My Skullcandy Crusher headphones work great with the Sense, but not the same for the buds 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes
FWIW, I was finally able to find a pair of earbuds that work. The
Jabra 75t work flawlessly.
Best Answer

FWIW, I was finally able to find a set of earbuds that work. The Jabra 75t work flawelessly.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you! I appreciate your quick reply! I googled Jabra and found some
impressive reviews! Stay tuned! :musical_notes:
Best Answer
0 Votes

For what it's worth. I have the Jabra Elite 75t earbuds and my Fitbit Sense will not pair with them. I have literally tried dozens of times. They pair perfectly fine with my Pixel phone but it seems my Fitbit sense sadly will never pair with them despite trying various suggestions. Best of luck .

Best Answer