Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive on wrist calls on my Fitbit Sense

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On my Sense unable to pick call, getting error while receiving. Says bluetooth not in range or no connectivity to Bluetooth. Though phone and Sense is nearby. thus making forcibily to take call on phone instead on Sense.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity/label 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @RaviBoyina. Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you for the detailed information and for any steps you've tried prior to posting. At this time, I was able to see that you have reached out to our Support Team and they have provided information and assistance. If you still have additional questions or inquiries, I recommend replying back to them and they will be glad to continue assisting you. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer

Thanks for the reply Wilson.

But I still continue to face the issue even after following the troubleshooting steps that is shared across, the Sense controls seem to be not functioning properly. Unable to take calls on a Sense device. 

Please help resolve the issue.

Despite having so many features, the basic need of taking and making calls is not working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is the Sense controls paired to the phone? 

Best Answer

Yes connected to the phone, but keeps dropping off frequently though both are nearby.

Best Answer

Connected for less than a min or so. when making a test call from fit bit app, got notification on the device, but up on accepting the call on device, returning a message saying that "There is an error to take the call, please receive it on phone" Afterwards when i check the bluetooth settings in phone i see that Sense controls is not connected.

Not sure what's happening here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RaviBoyina Thank you very much for your replies. @Rich_Laue Nice to see you around and thanks for your input. 

@RaviBoyina I appreciate the additional information you provided. At this time, I noticed that our Support Team provided some additional troubleshooting steps and you replied back to them thanking them for the help. If the inconvenience still persists, I'd recommend replying back to them and they will continue working on your case to provide a prompt resolution. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes