Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up Luxe in addition to my Sense

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought a Luxe in addition to my Sense. When I first set everything up the steps from both devices would show up combined in the app. Now for some reason it's no longer working. 

I had read that Fitbit does support multitracker use so I don't know what I'm missing. 

I'd hate to return the Luxe but it's just too inconvenient to set up a new device twice a day. 

Any ideas how I can solve this? TIA

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @SunsetRunner

Unfortunately Fitbit's later devices do not support multi tracker.

(source)

"Note that you can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit App Gallery to one account. For Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Charge 4, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Inspire series, Fitbit Luxe, Fitbit Sense, and Fitbit Versa series, only connect one of these devices to your account at a time."

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @SunsetRunner

Unfortunately Fitbit's later devices do not support multi tracker.

(source)

"Note that you can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit App Gallery to one account. For Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Charge 4, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Inspire series, Fitbit Luxe, Fitbit Sense, and Fitbit Versa series, only connect one of these devices to your account at a time."

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Wow, that is disappointing. I guess I'll return the Luxe then 😞 Thank you for your reply! 

Best Answer