Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa vs Sense's wristband size

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a versa and i love it although the tracking can be way out, ie i can stay home and do 6000 steps without doing much, go shopping, walk miles and only do 2000 steps... 

anyway, i have really small wrists and find the straps keep snapping where they attach to the watch. I am tempted to buy the new sense but need to know if it is bigger than the versa and will i just be wasting my money? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, @Skinnywitch , I think the trackers are a similar size, although I haven’t physically seen the Sense yet to do a comparison.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

The Sense is a tad bigger, it will be hard to tell the difference. There will be more screen room and less bezel which is always a good thing! 

Best Answer

I am not sure that it is physically bigger, but, yes, I understand that yes, there is more screen and less bezel. 

I have small wrists and have found the Versa watches (and I hope the Sense) more comfortable to wear than the Charge series. Which are narrower, but so long that they are longer than my wrist width, so stick out.  I don’t have that problem with the Versa.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

See my post here for the Sense dimensions, I believe it's slightly bigger than the Versa 2.

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Yes it is a tiny bit bigger but in the scheme of things it will be hardly noticeable. I think with more screen space due to slightly bigger size plus slimmed down bezels and rounder/smoother edges the Sense will actually feel and look more sleek that Versa 2 imo. 

Best Answer