Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What color of Sense do you prefer?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What color Sense are people buying? Without being able to see in person it's hard to tell if I'd like the gold or not (it might come across as more feminine then I'm looking for, all the stock images of gold show women wearing them). With no reviews posted yet online it's not like there are a lot of real world pictures to look at either

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
16 REPLIES 16

I purchased the soft gold. While on me (a female) I don't think it's overly feminine, it feels like it's probably more feminine than the carbon/graphite one. I have a gunmetal gray Garmin and a rose gold/soft gold Versa 2. The Versa 2 far more incorporates itself into my non-running/non-workout world clothing than the Garmin both in style and color. It IS always so hard to figure it out online and (to me) the downside to the soft gold is it looks like most of the bands are paired with the carbon/graphite so it's hard to tell how they'd look with the soft gold color.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The gold version is the better one of the 2 versions. The gold one will go with more colored bands and accessories.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Soft gold! 

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm liking the black. The stainless steel frame is quite neutral - it looks black in the photos but being reflective it looks to me to be more silver than black.

IMG_20200922_093339249.jpg

Best Answer

Just gorgeous! Loving the soft gold!

BA1E6283-6DF0-4E28-8DB1-F0BC6AC7B97E.jpeg

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

I ordered the black one, my current Versa is also black and all my previous fitbits were black. I’m not keen on anything other than black or grey/silver.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@bobby2478 I just got my gold Fitbit Sense yesterday and made an unboxing video. Hopefully it helps you decide if the gold color is to your liking.

You can view it on my YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/O0E0vVt0Lu8

Best Answer

I am loving that watch face!!! Where did you find it? I haven't gone through the ones already loaded, maybe I'll do that.

Best Answer
0 Votes

as I'm a male I wasn't sure how the gold with white band would look on me so i went with the neutral carbon/graphite stainless steel version. the online reviews i've seen thus far only show women wearing the gold/white version with men wearing the carbon/graphite version which isn't particularly helpful.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have my Fitbit Versa 2 in gold with the lavender Horween leather band and it is awesome. I ordered the Sense in gold too. I would honestly say it is unisex just like my Converse Chuck Taylors of various colors.  

Best Answer

@Jane11 It is a Fitbit clock face that came with the Sense and it's called "Engraved".  It is really pretty and it has a night mode too, which I really enjoy so far!

Best Answer

@Jane11 - the clock face @Heather-S has is under "by Fitbit" called "engraved"  

I have the soft gold stainless steel case & lunar white infinity band.  

sense.jpg

Best Answer

SO strange, I am not seeing it anywhere! I even did a search. I'll keep trying, I wonder if they took it off? Am searching in the app - maybe I'll try a different way.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you check the clock faces by Fitbit?  That's where it is for me. @Jane11 

73884AED-EA8C-4926-88D3-8F05B4238ADE.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome, I figured it out. I had been going under "account" then "smartwatch apps and clock faces" under "discover". It's not there. It is, however, under "Sense" when I go to my Sense listed. It's so strange that it'd be different but there are tons of good options here! Thank you so much!!! I realized my page display did not look like yours so I poked around til I found it.

Best Answer

I got the grey one because I think the silver colour of the actual watch goes well with most strap replacements whereas gold doesn’t go with all colours. 👍🏻

Best Answer
0 Votes