Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the ECG be available in India in Fitbit Sense?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't see the ECG app in my new Fitbit Sense device. That was the primary reason for me to invest significantly bigger chunk of money in this product as opposed to Versa 3. 
So, I am hoping to get this feature ASAP. 

Many news agencies and fitbit press release- 
https://investor.fitbit.com/press/press-releases/press-release-details/2020/Fitbit-Receives-Regulato....

Numerous news articles have said the same. Hence I bought the product. Now I realize that's its not available and your customer support has no idea about , when its going to be launched. 

So please provide some insights into - what is going on and what is stopping the release after Govt's approvals?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Unfortunately, @Sarthak_Ggn, there is no way for anyone here to guess when your government will approve the use of the ECG feature within your country. As the press release you linked indicates, it has been approved in the U.S. and much of Europe, but it is up to the regulators of each country to approve the technology. I am sure the government of India is working through this process, but no idea how long that will take.

Best Answer
0 Votes