Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will my sense alert me when I’m in the zone ?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just received my new sense.  Is it supposed to vibrate or something when I’m in my peak cardio zone?   It’s kinda difficult to swipe through the screens on your wrist while rowing 

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

If you use the Exercise App on your wrist to start the workout, after selection exercise type but before 'Start', scroll down through other settings for that workout type.  There you will see 'Heart Zone Notifications' with more explanation.  Turn that on.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What exercise do you choose?  There is no rowing option 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I chose “workout” but heart rate notifications is grayed out 

Best Answer

Quoting from How do I track my workouts with my Fitbit device? 

"If your exercise isn’t included, choose Workout."

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Under Workout, scrolling down from exercise choice, I see 'Heart Zone Notifications' in red lettering right above an on-off slider, with a description about buzzing right below it.  It looks gray until I move the slider from Off to On, then it brightens.

Let's make sure we're looking at same place. "Heart Rate Notifications" and 'Heart Zone Notifications" are, somewhat confusingly, totally different things.  'Heart rate notifications' notify you when your heart rate goes above or below some preset levels when you have been at rest for 10 or 15 minutes.  That is perhaps to help detect abnormalities (maybe AFib).

'Heart Zone Notifications' are vibrations when changing heart rate zones during exercise.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes.  Looking in the same place.  But it will not let me move the dang slider.   

Best Answer
0 Votes

SOLVED:  well. Worked around.   

I had entered custom workout zones based on physicians advice.   I turned off my custom heart rate zones, synced and now I can change it to “on”

thank you for your help 

Best Answer
0 Votes