Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I delete and reorganizing exercises in the list of 7 on my sense watch?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

how do I delete an exercise from the list of 7 on my sense watch

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

On your phone app tap on your profile picture (upper left corner) to bring you to the settings page. There tap on the Sense tile to get to the device settings. Scroll down to Exercise shortcuts and tap that. You should see the list of activities. Swiping left will remove that exercise from the list. The plus sign at the top right is to add exercises.tapping and holding the bars on the left of the exercise will allow you to move that exercise up or down.

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ionic have this but not Sense

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sense doesn't have the 7. They're alphabetically listed with recents sticking at the top for a few days. 

Best Answer

Hi, @James.P@wtksk8r is correct, This video demonstrates the process on a Charge 4 but it's just the same for a "Sense" as the adjustments are made in the Fitbit app on your phone. I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Gr4ndp4, unfortunately I still cannot see such settings on Sense. I find it troublesome too for it to unable to reorder the favourite exercises to my preferences. As @TommyIzzo had also shared, this adjustment is not available on Sense.

Good for you though that you can reorder the exercises. Probably shows fitbit apps has some disparity on their apps interfaces.

Thanks for sharing the video as well

Best Answer

I did what you said but on my iPhone Sense app Exercise Shortcuts is not there. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @James.P, these settings are not on the "Sense", they are in the Fitbit app on your phone. I'm not familiar with the IOS app but there may be something in this thread  iOS App - Fitbit Community  

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah I understand but the settings simply isn't available for my fitbit apps on the phone.. not sure why there are differences

Best Answer
0 Votes