Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**problem resolved**Sense control wont stay connected to my BT

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  1. Thanks! I got it figured out. 🙂
  3. I chose to go with the FB Sense because of the ability to answer calls on the watch. Now I can’t get it to stay connected to my Bluetooth. Calls don’t come through my watch and I no longer get texts or notifications either. The sense is connected but not the sense control. 
    I’ve updated my iPhone 13promax max to the latest software update and I’ve restarted both the phone and the watch with no resolution. Help!  
Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

I found a different forum that suggested I do the following after my notifications stopped working:

1. remove both Bluetooth connections

2. remove the Sense from the Fitbit app

3. reset the Sense back to factory defaults - under “settings” in the watch
4. restart my phone

5. add Sense to Fitbit app - which adds both Bluetooth connections again and updates the Sense

6. enable notifications - which should be done by default

That should get you going again. It worked for me, but I will say that my Sense stopped answering calls after 2-3 weeks. My watch did run out of battery and died, so I don’t know if that had anything to do with it. Good luck!

Best Answer

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1979.htm

Note that Sense Controls might be listed as “Not Connected” in the list of Bluetooth devices on your phone. When you receive a phone call, the controls automatically reconnect.

Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band
Best Answer

As a follow up, I have also had to remove my sense controls Bluetooth connection, and go through the app to add it back in under “on-wrist calls”

Best Answer

Hi @Sabazan78  - did you try to swipe the watch face to the right to get to Quick Settings and make sure the sleep and do not disturb icons are not accidentally enabled.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

What was the solution?

Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band
Best Answer
0 Votes

In the Bluetooth option there is a small i in a circle next to the sense connection. I had to select the “i” and turn on the “share system notifications” option. Now all the sense control options are working again. I can receive and answer phone calls and I’m getting text messages too. The sense control still shows “not connected” but as others have said, it does connect when a call or text comes through. Mine wasn’t working because i had turned off the “share system notifications” option. 

Best Answer

ITS A GLORIOUS DAY and wonderful feeling!

Glad you got it sorted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes