Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"oops, looks like there's no internet connection"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

hi, i just got a fitbit sense today, and im up to using spotify so i can control music from my wrist, however when i try to use spotify on my watch i get the message "log in to spotify from the fitbit mobile app", and when i try to log in with the mobile app it gives me an error "oops, looks like there's no internet connection" retrying does nothing and times out, ive also tried turning the phone off and on again.

is anyone else having this problem? im on my home wifi, everything else works. i dont have an adblock or or vpn on my phone, im using android 10.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@thejesus, don't know if your phone is having the same problem, but in mine I had to go into the phone Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks, and enable "Allow 2G Service".  It then allowed connecting to networks that were otherwise inaccessible, and showed "no internet connection".

Best Answer
0 Votes

i dont have the option for 2g, this is terrible, it basically renders the spotify app useless unless you have the option for 2g. 

luckily i learnt that the music app on the fitbit can control the music on my phone, i would of liked to use the spotify version as it displays song etc, but this will do. i was expecting more from fitbit on this.

Best Answer
0 Votes