Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having worst sleep when wearing the device?

I dont sleep good as a whole especially after Lyme got into my brain. Significant damage there. It has made me more sensitive to things sounds etc. I have however re-trained my body so far to get at least 6 hours sleep that is not straight mind you but I am able to go back to sleep. Since I got the blaze however, I thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me at first. It happened over and over again whenever I wore it.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this same issue?

Just published my first few songs! WOOT!Find Your Way, Stand By You, Holy Lover. One more is in the works.Nicolenya Caltman
Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I use the Fitbit One with the black velcro wrist band at night.  It seems to irritate me to the point of waking me up with a mental image of something wrong going on with my left arm.

I have a mental problem with anything on my hands, arms, fingers etc to the point where I can't wear any rings, watches etc. I saw a fellow worker lose his finger due to his ring catching on a cabinet. I also saw a fellow worker burn his hand by having his ring short out a car battery to the frame of a car when trying to disconnect the battery.

Best Answer
0 Votes