Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boo on the new sleep logs.

I really dislike the new sleep logs. 

I step very lightly and it took a LONG time to figure out how to get my fitbit to register my steps correctly. I changed my settings to dominant hand (even though it's not) and light sleeper (even though I'm not), and poof, my fitbit now records my steps correctly. The only pain in this is that I would have to go in and manually fix my sleep logs from light to regular (which I do about once a week).

With the new sleep log I am no longer able to do this so I don't know how long I really slept. This is disappointing since it took quite some time to figure out how to get my steps to log, and now my sleep won't log correctly.

PLEASE fix this.

Boo on the new sleep logs.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

They moved the sleep percentage to Premium.  if you want to see it, you have to pay now.  We pay good money for the Fitbit and now they want more.  I loved checking on how well I slept and it is stupid to have to pay extra for the sleep percentage data, which is part of the reason I bought the Fitbit in the first place.

Best Answer

I agree completely.  This is a very disappointing business move and is disrespectful of customers.  The data you receive should match what you purchased, and it no longer does.  If they are going to take away something that customers have already purchased, then they need to provide a refund!

Best Answer

I agree, the new sleep log is basically worthless.

Best Answer