Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR and Charge 2 missing time in bed

A few weeks ago, I replaced my Charge HR with a Charge 2 for the simple reason that it couldn't track when I went to bed.  I have chronic fatigue syndrome so have sleep set to sensitive because the sleep time better matches how rested I feel.

This has only been happening for the past 2 or 3 months or so, but the tracker (both of them) often logs me as going to bed 3 hours or 5 hours later than I did, and it's not unusual for it to claim that I never went to bed at all (as if I left the tracker on my nightstand).  To be clear, I am not talking about excessive restless or awake periods; the night's sleep chart doesn't even start until I've been in bed for several hours, so I'n not sure it's a matter of sensitive vs. regular sleep setting.

I've played with the sleep log start time, but that has had no effect.  I sync to an iPhone and its software version makes no difference, nor does the Fitbit app version.  I restart my Fitbit every few days (an old computer habit).

Anyone have ideas on why my tracker doesn't know that I've gone to bed?  

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I am having a the same (similar) problem with the start time.  It is routinely >1 hour late in starting.

Best Answer
0 Votes