Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did anyone else's app change for sleep ?

IMG_1090.PNG

On Monday March 27 to my surprise I woke up and see my app had changed to this ...

IMG_1089.PNG

I was in love with it! 

Then today I wake up and find it was back to the old way! Why!?

I want the new way back it was way more informative !

IMG_1090.PNG

Best Answer
19 REPLIES 19

its 4/5/17, and my sleep chart changed back to the old form overnite too. After 9 days. I liked that format, Where did it go? Why did it change back? and how do I get it back?

Best Answer

I loved the new way... the old way sucks lol. Bring it back Fitbit! 🙂

Best Answer

I only got mr firbit alta hr 3 days ago. 2 days of great sleep insight, REM, Deep and light sleep, then last night it was just awake or sleep. Whats going on? Have i changed something by accident?

Best Answer

Happened overnight for me too. I have obstructive sleep apnoea and found the new graph really helpful. Now it's gone back I'm quite annoyed. There's no point in it for me now.

Best Answer

Just lost mine today. Had them for 3 weeks and then gone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I downloaded the latest Charge 2 update, and my sleep stages tracking has now disappeared. What happened to it? How do I get it back?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all. 

I contacted Fitbit and my issue was caused by my device only having 15% charge left. It can't monitor your heart rate properly when it's as low as that apparently. Back to normal now after a full recharge.

Best Answer

Same here: battery was low, sleep stage tracking worked when it was recharged.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was this issue ever solved? It happens to me even when the battery is at 100%.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Elfis

It's worth giving them a call. I think I was fortunate as it was the first thing they hit on. Mine has been fine since. Good luck.

Will

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was disappointed by the new sleep display...gone are the sleep stages and now i only have a display of time asleep, awake, etc. 

not very helpful!...how do i get the old display back?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello mate. Mine was cured by fully charging my Fitbit. I thought it would be fine as it showed 15% battery life but unfortunately no. It can't Tesco properly with such s low charge.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, solved. Sorry I didn't update my post. It was two things: battery below 15% blows sleep stages, and less than 2 hrs sleep blows sleep stages.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just started with a Charge 2 earlier this week, and love the sleep stages. After two days of those I now get the far-less useful sleep pattern. Checked my charge (due to replies above): still above 80%. I did track short naps for the first two days (haven't had time to nap since:() but after the first nap I still had sleep stages for next night. 

So are you saying that if you have sleeps under 2 hours the settings will no longer show sleep stages for longer sleeps?

Best Answer
0 Votes
That's interesting Dunc. I hear you about the charge but have you tried a long charge, say overnight? I'm never convinced that charge indicators are terribly accurate.

I found the help desk at Fitbit really helpful although you are held in a queue so patience is required. If a long charge doesn't cure it and you are happy that the strap isn't too slack I would give them a call.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
No. But I picked up that it takes about an hour to start sleep monitoring. And I've seen a couple times that when syncing is laggy, then I get the old pattern. Regardless of amount of charge. It goes back eventually

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just started with a Charge 2 earlier this week, and love the sleep stages. After two days of those I now get the far-less useful sleep pattern. Checked my charge (due to replies above): still above 80%. I did track short naps for the first two days (haven't had time to nap since:() but after the first nap I still had sleep stages for next night. 

So are you saying that if you have sleeps under 2 hours the settings will no longer show sleep stages for longer sleeps?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought the Fitbit Charge 2 for the Sleep Stages recording ( Awake, REM, Light, Deep )...

It worked fine for the first 2 weeks till last Thursday.

Then it only showed Sleep Patterns which is not useful for me. I checked my settings to see if anything had changed, but no, all was the same.

So I contacted online support. 'Pablo' was very helpful at support. He checked my account setup and after a bit of a chat, offered a solution to try.

I'm happy to say the solution did work. Sunday nights sleep was back to showing Sleep Stages.

To fix my Charge 2, I had to put it onto the charger and then do a reset on the device. To reset whilst on charge, you need to press the button on the Charge 2 in for about 4 seconds . This will be confirmed by the Fitbit symbol appearing on screen with a vibration. And then it's done. Just leave on charge for a couple of hours.

I was worried I would lose all previous info, but that was no problem. All OK.

Best Answer

I have a full battery and still it will not show the old sleep patterns. I think this is Fitbit doing an unhelpful switch 

Best Answer
0 Votes